API HELP

I have been trying for over a week to obtain my ZILLOW API.  I follow the instructions...fill in the fields...and then it says that I will receive an email with my API number shortly.  I never receive an email.  I have verified my email address.  I have been talking to Zillow without a resolution.  They keep leading me back to the SAME link that I have done many times.  PLEASE HELP!  Anyone else have this issue and if so did you find a solution?  Thanks
  • February 13 2012 - US
  • 0

Yes our new website domain is what we need the API for.  Upon doing the application we entered the URL that it will apply to.  There was no error message...the message was "An email with the API will be emailed to you shortly."  Thanks for your thoughts.

I'm not a Zillow's employee but seem like you have no website in your profile page, in-order to receive a ZWS-ID, you had to have a website. which (website's name) will be filled in the application.