ARE ANY OF THE HOMES ON THE LISITINGS SHORT SALES? IF YOU HAVE ANY ILET ME NO THANKS STEVE

LOOKING FOR ALL HOMES IN NEW JERSEY THAT ARE UP FOR SHORT SALES MY E MAIL STEVEREGENELLI@COMCAST.NET THANK YOU STEVE.

I am coming up with over 2,000 short sales but am limited to sending  details on 200 at 1 time. Where is your home base? I will start from that area and work outward?

Steve,

Members of the local multiple listing service (MLS), myself included, can send/email you a free list of only properties that are considered "short sales". Let me or your favorite broker know your area, price, etc and we will be glad to send you ongoing information.

Hi Steve!
Than you for your question! 150 William Feather is not a short sale. I did pullfor your review about 11 short sale or foreclosed properties for your review, and have sent them to you via the MLS. You will have accept the e mail in order to see them. Let me know if you are interested in seeing any or all of them.

Best regards,

Ron