Profile picture for judo2248443

ARE YOU IDIOTS! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY "THIS HOUSE DOES NOT EXIST!!! Please remove it.

There is only ONE house on this property, and this isn't it! The $414k is the proper one. County records do not, and have never shown two houses on this property. Your mistake is causing huge problems....please remove this house!!!
  • Question refers to this property
  • 0

Profile picture for judo2248443
Thanks, Tucker......I started out requesting, then whining, then belligerant before I caught their attention. I believe they now understand and are working a solution..........to remove the extra house! Obviously they have lots of bad input - I wish they had a dedicated direct connection for nothing but incorrect information. Most ways for a novice like me to contact them seems to leave us in doubt whether they are specifically listening.
    Anyway, they say they will fix it. Thanks again for the advice. 

Hehe....posting here won't get you anywhere. Contact Zillow directly and complain. I found that to be the only way to get things changed or done on Zillow.

If this property is listed by an agent here on Zillow, contact that agent.