Profile picture for jreynolds56

About three weeks ago I contacted an agent through your webpage asking for a recommendati

for an agent in the central New Hampshire area.  I currently reside in Hampton, VA.  Kendra Porter, from Roanoke VA was very nice and got in touch with me quickly.  She told me she would research, and get back to me with information.  She also gave me her mother's contact info, as her mother is a ReMax agent in Norfolk, VA, concerning the upcoming sale of my current house.  Due to winter storms and illness, I have not gotten any information from Kendra whatsoever.  A woman from her mother's office did contact me, after I had told her mother I didn't want to put my house on the market just yet, wanting someone (an agent) to come see the house.  I told this woman that I wanted to contact someone that I know locally when it was time to put my house on the market.  I have not heard back from them, either.  I am not able to get to your survey page, or I would have used it.  I would really like the name and contact information of a dependable agent in the central New Hampshire area.
Thank you for your help.
  • February 22 2014 - US
  • 0

You can find agents for your area of interest in "Find a Pro" in the top blue line on this webpage.  Finding a good agent is tough, interview hard and don't hesitate to contact several or a dozen or more until you find an agent who meets your needs.

You may wish to read this article about referrals from agents.