Profile picture for Anie

Add

Hi Dr Sapone
Can you add pictures of your addtional room above the garage? Also more pics of downstairs when you can but its looks great!!!
Talk to you soon..
Annie
  • Question refers to 1328 Ransom Rd, Grand Island, NY 14072
  • 0

Profile picture for Anie
Thanks fine if I bring you a buyer, I will do even 3,000. I hope you can find someone through these sites. They do work well for some.
Best regards!
Anne

Profile picture for Vision 1
Anne:

I will offer you the same deal as I did with Betty. I did not review the offer from Betty's party, so I can offer the same, i.e., $3500.00 your costs plus other costs that Justine Welch has given to me. I sold the property to Betty's part for $152.500 and that is the lowest price I will go. I have it listed on my flyer as $156.500. Let me know when you are interested in talking and agreeing with these terms. Enjoy your son when he comes home.

God bless.

Dr. Sapone

Profile picture for Anie
I will do that!!

Profile picture for Vision 1
Anne:

I am going to add more pictures to this site this week including the large studio bedroom. Check again on Sunday and let me know what you think.

God bless.

Carm Sapone