Adding additional pictures

I have been trying to add additional photos for one of my listings located at 10101 SE 49th Ave. Some are already in this listing. The others that I am trying to add are approx the same size. I have tried to upload them in several different size formats (smaller, small, medium, etc...). What size configuration must they be in? Sometimes I get a box that says they must be larger then 200k sometimes it says nothing. What is the trick to adding more photos? Thank you,
  • June 08 2012 - Hampton
  • 0

Yes. The pictures I am trying to add into Zillow are already in the MLS listing website. 

Have you tried adding them to your listing website so they feed through to Zillow?