Profile picture for ArunEpuri

Advice for House Rent

Hi 

I am new to California and I am searching a House for Rent. Which places are good and suitable for stay with safe.
Req:
Near to public elementary school,
Near to BART
Rent  <=1300

Please provide your suggestions.
  • October 18 2013 - Concord
  • 0

Craigslist is by far the best place to find rentals.  Very few rentals are put on the MLS, and typically they are more high end properties.  You can view properties for rent on a map in Craigslist, which will show you their proximity to schools, BART, etc.  I am a real estate broker, and I use Craigslist myself to find out what properties are renting for.  Since rents are so high these days, it's often cheaper to purchase a home (monthly payment could be lower, plus you get a tax break, etc.).  Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi ArunEpuri,

Contact a local Realtor, they should have house rentals in their MLS and will be able to guide you to a safe neighborhood.