Advice on Water Damage and Mold Removal

For Advice on Water Damage and Mold removal take a look at the advice section of my website: http://www.waterdamageout.com/advice.htm

If you have any quesitons regarding mold, removal or drying out a home please ask me and I'll do my best to respond promtly. For example - NEVER use bleach when removing mold from sheetrock - it's fine on tiles or other hard surfaces, but on drywall you will just bleach the mold and then feed it... you will be better off using Dawn or another anti-bacterial soap. The best solution though is to remove the sheetrock and replace it, but there are other things to take into account too when removing the sheetrock such as containment and negative pressure to prevent cross-contamination.
  • August 13 2009 - US
  • 0