After Meeting With Builder, Deciding To Change Jobs and Can No Long Build. What To Tell Realtor?I have been working with a wonderful realtor, while researching and meeting with builders to build my new home. We have been working together for about a month, we have meet with two of the three builders and viewed about 15 homes together. Long story short, I have been offered a job out of state but nearing double my salary. I know I have aspirations to start my own company in the next 5 years, so I am in a dilemma with myself on wether to take the job and double my salary for the next 5 years, or just continue with my current salary and stay put here in town. I don't know what to do with my realtor in this situation. She has spent a lot of time with me, opportunity cost, and money on gas..etc. Do I tell her I think we need to suspend looking further while I meet with this company and make sure it is what I want to do/be a good fit for me..? I feel bad with all the time she has spent to just tell her, I am no longer building or at least until I make my decision. How do I handle this situation? October 27 2013 - US00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.