Profile picture for diane36

After a bank appraisal for refi, our home came up much higher due to upgrades. When I tried to add

When I tried to add my text, it kept saying I was over the character count.  I edited several times and my final count was 217. The limit is 256, but it won't allow me to submit.

"The bank just had appraisal done (May 23rd) for refi and it came in at $210,000.  According to report, this was due to custom upgrades and built-ins  including granite kitchen counters, solar double paned windows, custom wall treatments, and several skylights." (This is what I wanted added to my home's description.)
  • June 02 2012 - Fountain Hills
  • 0

Claim your home on Zillow and you will be able to add these descriptions.   Zillow's Zestimate does not include upgrades as part of their formula except as reflected in property tax values and sales prices.