After multiple requests, can you please remove/correct incorrect entry??

There is an error on my property entry on this site and I have asked 4 times to have it removed/corrected several times.  Today is my fourth time after months of trying. I have used the "flag" feature on the entry each time and wrote notes each time. At this point I am frustrated and, well, pissed off, to be blunt. I don't know how may ways to say my house was NOT foreclosed, EVER...and was NEVER auctioned.  I am the original owner of my home.  This is embarrassing and damaging and won't go away no matter how many times I request for this issue to be addressed.
  • February 18 2013 - Grand Bay
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Gilbert Castro
Hi user3844520 -

I've checked your email and found the property in question. I'll be sending it for correction today.

Gilbert
ZIllow Customer Support

Thank you SO MUCH.  I was so angry after not getting replies/changes.  I thank God for you, literally! :o)