Profile picture for chn205

After updating home details, how long does it take for it to be reflected in the Rent Zestimate?

The rent zestimate on my home seems too low and it's affecting my ability to rent out my condo. So I updated some of the home details. When will the new information be incorporated into the Rent Zestimate?
  • June 12 2011 - Santa Clara
  • 0

Editing home details takes several weeks to several months to be seen in the regular Zestimate, so I would guess it would be similar for the rent Zestimate.  However, I've never tracked one so don't know for sure.