Profile picture for Middleburg1

Again I cannot find any anomolies referenced in your notation of the July 2008 transaction .What an

Zillow noted in April 2009 anomolies we detected withthe purchase transaction of July 2008 Zillow say ".....These anomalies can include unusual document or transaction types, sales between possibly related parties,... " I can find no anomolies as you reference . Please advise specifics . I am prepared to have attorneys reveiw.
 The case you make . Specifics would be most helpful . Also why did it take 1 year + to find these annomolies
 Jim Connolly
32 Michael Way

Profile picture for Middleburg1
 Scott ,
 Hapy to follow your guidance BUT

How do I find those "nice Zillow employees "

Feel free to give my number to anyone at Zillow you know
Jim Connolly 978 806 6650 .
 I find it impossible to contact anyone in this Zillow  organization
 Thanks again
 Jim Connolly
 Andover , Ma

Profile picture for Middleburg1
Scott
 Again Thank you for your response .
 I acknowledge yopu do not represent Zillow

I am aware of the issues you describe . That is theb essence of my problem .
None apply in the case of this 32 Michael Way transactions

Bill Buck , Stone wall realty and Michael Lombard esq ,Both of Andover  represented the seller .
 I never met  the seller
 I was represented by Attny  Lorrie Kovitz esq , Divine , Millmet and Branch and Mary Gilmartin , Doherty Realty all well respected , long time agents in town .

It was a cash transaction .

There were NO anomalies !!!

Do I have any remedies other than legal with Zillow ?? Can I call anyone in Seattle that posted this erroneous information ?
 Thank you for the help
 I find this whole affair disturbing . Your guidance is most helpful

Jim Connolly
 Andover , Ma

Typically it takes a while for the registry of deeds info to filter out to these 3rd party sites, then they have to aggregate the info, assemble the results for inclusion to the Zestimate software for inclusion on the site. The results come in batches and the tax rates&assesments change and as these amounts are evolving so can the Zestimates. As new sales data, tax info as well as physical details are added it fleshes out the "picture" of your home & how it compares to the "average" property value. These aren't appraisals, Zestimates are only as accurate as the data they have to compare. The only true way to get an accurate valuation of your property is to have a licenced appraisal done.

Annomolies might be a purchase price or refinance that puts the property at a higher loan to value ratio (very common lately for people who purchased within the last 2-3 years), just like how frequently a passing of a property between relatives might be recorded for $1 and love & affection, that  cannot be accurately measured and fairly applied to others properties. So when #'s are outside an acceptable % of the average the numbers are suspect and disclosed as such to make people aware that are looking at the numbers to take that into account.

If your place had a recorded family purchase price of $1.00 would you think it fair to have people think your place is only worth $1? These are common issues especially when one relative might buy out several heirs. The only option would be to invite Zillow employees to every refinance & sale to get the full scoop on all the issues addressed (not exactly feasible although Zillow does have alot of nice people working for them :) ) .

Hope that helps,

Scott Nelson
Realtor
www.MedfordHouse.com