Profile picture for PriceCutter

Agent Boys and Agent Girls. Thank You For Charging Those 6,7 and 8 Percent Commissions.

I am your friendly neighborhood discounter and thanks to you I landed two listings in the space of 4 hours this week because your high commissions drove them straight into my lap.

YEEEHHHHAAAA!!!!

I love this business.
  • December 11 2009 - US

Party on, Garth. Write when you get paid.

Profile picture for nealadler
Indeed, you always get what you pay for.

Profile picture for PriceCutter
I'll be back next week, when I get two more. Appointments are lined up.

YEEEEHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Thank you boys.

I am going out to find me an assistant.

Profile picture for PriceCutter
I think I now know Sam Walton's genius.

YEEEHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!

They lose money on every deal, but they make it up with volume.

Profile picture for PriceCutter
You keep believing that Mack and keep charging higher and higher.

Thank you man, I love you and I love this business.

YEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Too funny. All I can say is best of luck to you, however, not everything is as it appears. I am glad you are doing well, just try to be professional to
everyone, Karma is not a myth. Have a BEAUTIFUL night. -Shawn

Profile picture for PriceCutter
Thank you man. I love you. You just keep chargin. 6,7 or 8 my man.

I've been doing them a while, I just never have had them this quick.

The times sure are changing.

YEEEHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Profile picture for PriceCutter
Hey Shawn, you aint one of them fellas that think discounters aren't professional, do you? I get my clients the same or more as everyone else.

But you probably know that already.

It's great and I love this business.

YEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Profile picture for rockinblu

Thanks rockinblu.

wow this was funny. I wouldn't call myself a discount anything. but I will change my services to suit my clients needs. best of luck to all of you

Profile picture for PriceCutter
Hmmm, Amanda has an interesting point.  Discount does get the point across quickly to a seller.  How exactly would you describe the way you drop your commission to satisfy a tough seller? I dont change my services. I offer what everyone else does and I dont charge 6,7 or 8 percent.

But thats ok, if you feel you are worth more you keep charging more.

Thats one of the reasons I love this business.

YEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

not, so be the voice of evil or reason but, if you are offering a service as a professional, you should conduct yourself as such.
I am happy that you were able to get listings, not all service and fees are for all people.
i.e.- some people are experienced enough to sell FSBO some are not
 (there is nothing wrong with charging different prices for different services)

I have a couple of questions though
- what area do you operate out of
- what do you charge (are you offering a flat rate or what percentage)
- are you a discount brokerage, MLS inputting service or some other service
- is there any particular reason you chose not to identify yourself using one of the zillow professional designations

Profile picture for PriceCutter
To answer to your questions directly. 

I operate out of the Dallas Texas area

I charge a lower commission than my competitors

I am a full service real estate broker

I am in my relaxed mode with this type of account and spreading some good cheer. Otherwise consumers will think I am marketing.

Now let me ask you a question. What exactly do you mean by these remarks?

"if you are offering a service as a professional, you should conduct yourself as such."

Are you trying to spoil someones fun? What exactly is bothering you, my good nature, or did I take your deal from you?

Despite all these questions....... I still love this business.

YEEEEHHHHHAAAA!!!!!

Profile picture for PriceCutter
I met with another seller today and tomorrow morning I am going back to get the listing agreement signed.

Thank you once again boys and girls for charging those 6,7 and 8 percent commissions.

I love this business!

YEEEEEHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Price cutter why don't you post any of your listings on zillow?  You know it's just like gas prices someone will eventually start charging less then you and next you'll be doing it for nothing.  The same thing started happening here in Arizona a few years ago when everyone starting do in 4% listings.  Seller start to think thats the norm.  It's not good for this business to cheapen it.  Anyone can do what your doing, but eventually it just hurts you in the long run.  Buy the way how many listings do have?