Agent has Hijacked my Listings

I have several listings in Apollo Beach. As the listing agent I went to add the listings to Zillow, but another agent has claimed all of them as his own and has linked them back to his website. How can I get these removed and placed as my listings. It is a violation for another agent to claim another agents listings as their own. How does Zillow allow this?

December 05 2007 - US

Hello Jeff -

Can you give me the addresses of your listing? I'd be glad to help you with your concern.

I'll be waiting. :)

Hello Jeff,
this happened to me also. The addresses are 2004 Zephyr Ln Round Rock, TX; 318 Bonita Ct Leander, TX 78641.

And on another note, I posted 2701 American Dr. Lago Vista, TX 78645 but it shows as Round Rock, TX. Please change this on to Lago Vista.

Appreciate your time.

Hello Ash_Lee,
Sorry, I addressed this wrong.

One more time, this happened to me also. The addresses are 2004 Zephyr Ln Round Rock, TX; 318 Bonita Ct Leander, TX 78641.

Appreciate your time.

Hi Luis -

As for 2004 Zephyr Ln, Round Rock, TX 78664, please check on your e-mail because I've sent you an off-line message regarding this property.

About 318 Bonita Ct, Leander, TX 78641, please type in the address on the Find Homes Field and click on the address within the bubble when it appears. On the Home Details Page, click "Tell us it's for sale" link (or red flag) found at the left side of the screen, just below "Tools" and follow the instructions.

Now, 2701 American Dr, Lago Vista, TX 78645 is what we call a missing home on Zillow (what you saw were close-address-result to your search). This happens when we do not have information on the home, however, you can add your home into our database by posting them for sale as the agent. Simply click "Post For Sale" tab (found on any page of the site) hit the "Agents Start Here" and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Luis -

I was able to further check on 2004 Zephyr Ln Round Rock, TX. It already shows your contact details as the listing agent for the property.

Someone has Hijacked my Listings that I have in Elk Grove and sacramento area! This is ilegal to do and I would like this to be correct asap please! All of my listings should go to my site. www.skywestrealestate.com Thank you

Someone please give me a call 916-271-0923 or email me walihelmand@yahoo.com

Skywest Real Estate -

For further checking, may we ask for the complete addresses of these homes/listings?

After I posted the message about hijacked listings, I sent Zillow a message about this. They worked quickly by getting the other Realtor to take the listings off. They did a great job. Personally, I believe that if an agent is caught hijacking another agents listings they should be banned from entering listings on a site, and should be reported to the Realtor Associations, MLS, and licensing boards, since when you post a listing you must check a box that states you are the listing agent for this property.

Yes, Zillow management...please take the necessary steps to insure that listings are not being pirated. 

For the address 13553 NW 5th Ct, Plantation, FL  33325-----some agent inserted her webite as the "listing website".  I need this changed to www.TheSistersSellHomes.com.

The Sisters -

Please refer to this link.

Jigz,

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

The Sisters -

You're welcome. Feel free to post your questions on this thread if you have any other concerns.

define pending
Profile picture for Mitchell Lubinsky
Latest reply by Mitchell Lubinsky
July 03 | 7 answers
what is customer service phone number for Zillow?
Profile picture for Marisita
Latest reply by Marisita
July 02 | 32 answers
Handicapped accessible housing
Profile picture for zuser20140615145239143
Latest reply by zuser20140615145239143
June 15 | 6 answers
How to have my home listed for sale on Zillow
Profile picture for zuser20140611090832594
Latest reply by zuser20140611090832594
June 12 | 4 answers
HELP!!! Account Verification
Profile picture for boga skrzelowski
Latest reply by boga skrzelowski
May 29 | 6 answers