Agent reviews

Who are the sanctimonious reviewers that decide which review is worthy of your website? My real estate agent asked for a review and I left one, But it did not rise to your standards. I feel no compunction to justify my realtors excellent service to you if you in order to give your website some kind of credibility. I don't know what your looking for and I'll be damned if I keep trying. Rest assured my agent, Amy Robinson from Sarasota Fl, will know why my  five star review was rejected.
  • June 05 2012 - US
  • 0

That's all well and good. But I am not gonna devote 'x' amount of time to submit my anecdotes for your approval. My agent asked for a review and I submitted it. I could care less if my review is published. For Ms. Robinsons sake it's unfortunate your company imposes these rigid review guidelines.

Profile picture for Carl H
Hi user362360-

Your review has been rejected because you didn't provide enough detail for it to be considered to be in a sufficient level of detail to be useful as said in the email that you received. We have asked you twice already to please add additional experience working with the pro.

The best way to get your review published on the first attempt is to provide full details about your experience. We look for specific facts and details about their own professional experience with you. This could even include examples and anecdotes that pertain specifically to how the agent conducts business. In short, they need to keep it professional, stick to the facts, and provide enough detail for those reading it to get a good idea about the agent.

Remember, the purpose of the review is to give others reading it a snapshot of their experience working with you. We want to educate potential shoppers so they can make informed decisions when selecting an agent. The more detail the better!

Thanks for using Zillow.

Carl H