Agents - I am looking for companies that send out thank you and reminder cards

Agents. I am looking to see if there are any companies that still do the old mail out on anniversary of sale, birthday, Xmas and stuff like that. There use to be sites where I could send $20 and they would send out a card every anniversary of the sale, and birthdays and holidays and the card was signed and made to look like you sent it. Are these still out there? I can't seem to find any or I am not using the right search phrases in google. Can anyone point me at a few? or one?

tim

September 12 2013 - US

Check out https://www.sendoutcards.com/ - there is probably someone in your area that does this. They take your list and manage it for you.

Personally, I use http://www.paperlesspost.com/ - I can create a custom card, upload a list and send. And it's very reasonable. But you would have to do some work yourself, whereas SendoutCards manages it for you.

Thanks - I'll check it out. I love the phrase:

The 90's called and want their marketing back. Yea, I am stuck in a time warp but it worked.

Try www.personalmarketingco.com. I think they do.