Agents - What CRM system do you use ?

... if you use one of course, and how does it compare with others you have used or tried out ?

In the long run, is CRM software effective for Realtors, or necessary for effective Realtors ?

Just curious...

• May 03 2012 - Los Angeles

Profile picture for JPyszChicago
ACT by Sage - really good. Huge but easy application. Lots of functionality. I really recommend. there is some learning curve but then it`s just GREAT

Hi Vince - truth be told I had to look up the definition of CRM system before aanswering - and I'm still not sure I'm using one!! What I am using is Realty Juggler after recently moving everything over from OnlineAgent (or is it AgentOffice - I forget which is the newer name).  Realty Juggler is great for managing my contacts - inexpensive, online access and very easy to set up aand start using.  I can't recommend it highly enough.

Check out [Promotion removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

[Promotion and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Profile picture for JPatCBS
Every great agent must develop and build a powerful database... it's how you build equity in your hard work over the years. Simple and affordable options are now available that make easy to get started.  Google apps is a  very viable option for individual agents. Google offers a free tier that's perfect for most agents... free, with no on-going expense!  Do it right and set it up with your domain name and you will have email, calendars, documents and contacts.  To access your system you will simply enter your username and password via the internet from the office, home or a mobile device.  These are powerful enterprise level tools that you can use to run your practice!

Anyone use Google Business Apps plus their free CRMs ?

Hey Lilian, we our agents on Promoshop and it's great.  There are a few limitation, no CRM is "perfect" but Promoshop offers the most features, its easy to use and learn, and its cheap. 

Im not sure what other brokerages out there offer it, we have via EXIT. 

Zoho has been alright. Im still learning new stuff everyday.

www.zoho.com

eEdge is my primary CRM system, which is offered to Keller Williams Agents.  It's an all-in-one solution from leads to close CRM system.  

Anyone use Sage CRM ?

I have eEdge through Keller Williams.  It does everything I need.

I use promoshop which is a great contact management database system. I can even do email blasts to thousands of people a day for no extra charge, I can create flyers, webposts, newsletters, just sold, just listed, in Escrow post cards, I can manage my calendar, I can do so much with the system it's amazing. I even have lead capture for it and it has the ability to post my marketing materials as webpages. I could go on and on about it. Best of all it's so affordable. All my agents get Promoshop Lite and for the serious agents who are full time and committed to their careers they get the Full Version.