Agents and Real Estate Attorney's BEWARE of International Fraud and Scam artist.

I have been approached on two separate occasions on ZILLOW by individuals claiming to want to purchase high end property in Michigan. We would complete all of the paperwork and then they would ask me to connect them with an attorney to whom they would send a check in the entire amount of the price to purchase which would inevitably be bad. I just could not understand what the objective was to this until the bank manager of the bank where the last check was drawn and proved fraudulent sent me this article. If you are dealing with any international client then you absolutely must read this!!!!

http://spokane.bbb.org/ar ... cam-27244

I hope that someone benefits from this information:)
  • July 22 2011 - US
  • 0