Profile picture for almaden009

Almaden Helpful Selling Tools

I was sure to make some up grades to my home, and it sold for the price I wanted and much faster then I thought it would. I used Home Depot cabinet refaceing, and it made a world of difference. I thought it would look cheep, but not at all. I did spend the majority of my money on the counter tops because people in this area like that kind of thing. I had them do my two bathrooms as well. It made a huge difference to the feel of my home. Home Depot backs up all the work plus they offer no interest or payments for 12 months after your project is finished. Not having to worry about a worker being injured on your property is another thing you don't need to worry about. The litigious society in which we live is overwhelming, even more so when you are working with a contractor who does not have a huge company backing his work up. The design tech that helped me make the most cost effective choices and he was a blessing. His name is Derek Knight 408-219-5853 because of the amount of time and personal energy he put into my project I have no issues' referring him one bit. I will try to post some pictures of how it turned out, but it was a great investment.
  • May 21 2009 - Almaden Valley
  • 0

I would love to see your pictures!

Profile picture for almaden009

Like I said I really made more on my home because of the work done by this guy. Here is a pic.

Really pretty. I am glad it came so well for you. Thanks for posting the photo!