Profile picture for rsscommerce

Almaden Valley, CA Buyer Agent with recent VA Loan experience

We are looking at a few homes in 95120, are pre-approved and ready to speak with a buying agent.  If you have experience in this area and also have RECENT VA Loan experience please leave us a message and we will get back to you ASAP.

Robert
  • June 20 2011 - Almaden Valley
  • 0

Hi Robert!  My name is Nicole Ventura Wallace.  I have grown up in Almaden, went to school here, and my office is located here in Almaden  I am with Better Homes & Gardens Ventura Barnett Properties.  First off let me say thank you for serving our country in whatever capacity in which you did!  I would be happy to help you find a home and obtain a VA loan so that you can enjoy a lifetime of memories in Almaden Valley.  It truly is one of the most beautiful and affordable areas in Silicon Valley, but of course I am biased.  Please feel free to call or email me at [edited by Zillow moderator to remove contact information.  Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy.]
Take care.
-Nicole

Profile picture for BradGill
]Hi Robert, I'd love to have the opportunity to discuss your home buying goals...since you intend to utilize VA financing on your upcoming purchase, there are some special requirements that you should be aware of. I have helped numerous VA financed buyers over the past several years and would love to have the opportunity to discuss the process with you. Please feel free to contact me privately: [edited by Zillow moderator to remove contact information. Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy.}