Profile picture for David Widlund

Am looking for a Homepath lender who uses the FNMA guidelines on LTV for purchases.

Homepath allows non owner occupied purchase at 95% LTV. Most investors seem to have dialed their LTV allowance back to 85% or so. I need to quickly find one who does not have this overlay. I'll be happy to turn this loan over to you if you can do it.
  • July 13 2010 - Centennial
  • 0

• Maximum LTV/CLTV/HCLTV is per Selling Guide except:
•  90/90/90 for 1-unit investment properties
•  80/80/80 for 2-unit investment properties
•  75/75/75 for 2-4 unit investment properties where the borrower owns 5-10 financed properties as described in the "Eligibility Matrix" on the efanniemae.com website.

Profile picture for Charles Moore
David-

I always thought the max was 90% for NOO on Homepath, but I could be wrong. I have three lenders that say they can do a NOO to 90%. Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss your scenario.