Amend to Extend Loan Objection Deadline until Closing

Hi All,

We are 3 days shy of our closing date on the house we have for sale (woohoo).  So far the Buyer's have sent an amend to extend the Loan Objection Deadline twice - the first time because they changed lenders and the second because of the floods in Colorado, the appraiser had to come back to the property just to verify there was no water damage (which there wasn't).  

Today is the loan objection deadline and I am just wondering if it is common for Buyer's to request to extend their loan objection deadline to the closing date for their protection?  If they do request that today, I am wondering what we, as Seller's, should do.  

Since they have requested to extend twice before, I am guessing they probably will a third time.  Which obviously makes us, as Seller's, nervous.   

• September 24 2013 - US
  • 0

Thank you.  I know I shouldn't worry about things that haven't happened yet but it is hard not to.

Have a great day!

Don't be nervous, just yet.  The excuses for previous extensions seem reasonable.  At this point, if they ask for another extension, you may want to tell them that it will be the last one....?  Only if you feel that will help...