Profile picture for Kaye Norenberg

Anderson Front Door

I need to replace my front door on my cape cod styled house.  Anybody have any experience with Anderson Doors?  Are you satisfied with the quality?
  • August 12 2011 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Kaye Norenberg
 Good to know about Therma Tru.  The door was also very reasonably priced.

I know the Therma Tru  is a top of the line door so I'm sure you made a good choice. As for the Andersen, it is a very good brand also. I have Andersen windows going on 22 years since I had the home built. Still no problems and house is tight as a drum.

Sounds nice and I can't wait to see the photos! Make sure to take a before and after. They are my favorites. I was going to write a blog around the top 5 remodels that offer the most impact. Replacing the front door was top of the Remodeling magazines top 10 list here. :)

Profile picture for Kaye Norenberg
After much research I went with a Therma Tru door and love it!  I used Signature hardware for the door hardware.  I will post pictures when I have my trim work painted.

Profile picture for Kaye Norenberg
I know what you mean about 24/7.  I couldn't sleep at 3 AM so I went to the computer to analyze the market and my listings.  My two year anniversary of being licensed is in November and I love what I am doing.  Much more rewarding than my previous job in corporate America.  My kids and husband are very supportive but sometimes get frustrated when I am answering calls on vacations, evenings, etc....

Their quality is superb. The price may be no object to you, but if it is you should shop around.

Thank you for the nice compliment! I do love real estate, but it would be so hard for me not to work 24/7 if I had my license. I had considered it at one time, but my family said that they like spending time with me. :)

Profile picture for Kaye Norenberg
Thanks Sunny!  I have to ask why aren't you a Realtor?  You obviously have the passion for real estate.  I think you would be very successful!

I have several people I know that went with an Anderson front door that have been very pleased. They are built solid, they feel good in your hand and they look nice for the long haul.

You might also consider looking at Jeld Wen doors here. They are well built and it might give you additional styles to choose from between the two manufacturers.