Profile picture for moonpie42

Another question. Where would I find chairs similar to the ones you have in the dining room?

• Question refers to 13211 Morrison Rd, Little Rock, AR 72212

Profile picture for moonpie42

wow, no wonder you want to keep them..  Thanks so much for the responce.
Susan.
My cell number is 590-9736.  I live just down from you off Old Oak of Hinson Rd.   I don't like to talk to realters. 

Profile picture for leezac
I don't know, I have had them several years and they were hard to find I looked for over two years after I had found one, to get the other three.They were over $1200 each.