Any GOOD ideas for a closing gift? (seriously...need some fresh ideas)

I'm looking for good ideas for a great closing gift.

Carol Claudon
CENTURY 21 Top Sales
Seminole, FL

October 04 2013 - US

If my client has a dog (s), I get them new tags with the new address on them.  Dog lovers really appreciate the gesture.  This is a very inexpensive gift that has a lot of bang for your buck.

Stationery is also a great gift.

Of course, it depends on your budget and time of year.  Outdoor fireplaces or fire pits have been a big hit as well.

If your client is involved in a local charitable organization, a simple contribution in their name is both thoughtful and benefits the community you're working in.

Profile picture for NancyGorman Nix
Hello and Good Morning,

Just could not help myself from replying.  And I hate to do so in this context, but we are a custom gift company located in NYC.  We have a few pillows on our site created for Real Estate Brokers and Sales people in mind for the exact purpose of a special closing gift.  Kindly visit my site at www.wickedstitchesgifts.com.  I am sending from my gmail so not to get spammed.  feel free to contact me here or at my site nancy@wickedstitchesgifts.com.

Have a great day!
Best, Nancy
WickedStitchesGifts.com

I have given from gift cards, sparkling wine, chocolates, flowers and recently I wen to Home Depot and found a pot with different arranged plants, that was under $30.00 It looked really nice and I decided to give it along with a THANK YOU card.

Out of all gifts I have given, this one was the most LIKED by my clients, even the title agents said WOW that is beautiful, is there another one for me? 

I think anything is good, and yes we dont have to give anything BUT for those agents that like to go the extra mile to make our clients feel IMPORTANT. A small gift always goes along way.  

I really dislike giving gift cards but do it when I'm out of ideas or time.

This year, though, I have given a few Keurigs - they liked the fact that they could make a quick cup of coffee without a lot of mess and it's an appliance that looks cool in a kitchen.  Also, in one case, I gifted a juicer.

Get an Amazon Prime membership - you get 2-day delivery for no additional cost on most items and it's a big time saver.

Coffee mugs with the house on them through shutter fly. 

So, you don't even bring flowers to the closing table?

The deed with their name on it is not enough?