Profile picture for linigerm

Any advice on selling this home.

• August 18 2012 - Kinston
  • 0

Yes, in my opinion, an agent in your area is in the best position to get you the insights that you need.  Photos are nice but don't answer the myriad of questions that a seller has.  Do it right the first time, bring in a professional.  It costs you nothing, why not avoid the complications?
    I wish you well.

Nice photos but without the knoledge of your market cannot advice. A local agent is your better choice.

Profile picture for hpvanc
    I know it will cost you a little, but talk to an appraiser and get an unbiased opinion on pricing.  I don't think it is possible to overprice and get offers in most areas.

Profile picture for linigerm
    I appreciate the feedback and ideas. I was just curious on a "average Joe" point of you one to another. How much should be asking price for house? All brick 4 bedroom 2.5 bath.walk in closet fenced in backyard. 2 car garage. In Great neighborhood. Kinston N.C. I was just curious what peoples thoughts were Doesn't have to be by professional or agent just in general thanks for your time.