Profile picture for hathathat

Any chance there will be an extension of the FHA fee insurance discount that was set 05/31/09?

I refinanced with an FHA on October 2009 for 5.375% Right now I am paying about $270.00 for the insurance. I can refinance with a lower rate but the insurance will be closer to $700.00. It's not worth it. when I refinanced the insurance premium had not gone up yet. any chance they will extend the deadline?
  • December 12 2012 - Alexandria
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
With our current government, extending anything where money is given away is a real possibility. Why would you want to balance spending with income like you and I have to do in our real world???

Depending on your loan balance and area conventional loan limits, a viable option would be to consider refinancing to a conventional loan.
What is value, and loan balance?