Profile picture for kz4406

Any experience with Lennar Homes?

I am considering purchasing a new home built by Lennar Homes in Sacramento area. I have read some mixed reviews and wanted to get some feedback. 

How is quality of the home (plumbing, structure, etc)? Customer service? Warranty?

April 16 - Sacramento

If you are interested in a Lennar home I would take your agent and go check them out and see if there is a waiting list.  My wife and I were going to buy a Lennar home and went to purchase only to be told there weren't any available at the moment and had to get on the waiting list.  Three months later our name was called but the price had jumped $40k.

May 20
I have been happy to sell them and also own them. They are very good in my book.
Best of luck to you,
Kari.

May 11

I have helped two of my clients purchase Lennar homes in Sacramento over the past year. Both were located at The Gables at Vineyard Point and The Gardens at Vineyard Point. One was the Boracay model and the other was the Next Gen model. I just toured the 3 Lennar developments in Roseville this weekend and I have toured the builder's developments in El Dorado Hills and Rancho Cordova. Lennar builds quality homes and includes a lot of upgrades as standard items. Other builders charge a lot to add what Lennar includes as standard items. They were one of the first builders in the area to include solar as a standard item and to promote energy efficient features and green technology. Since then many other builders have started copying Lennar. Their standard warranties are comparable to other builders in the area. I know many of the Lennar sales reps and they are easy to work with and will not try to up sell you on extras that you do not need. I suggest having a Realtor assist you with the purchase. An experienced agent can guide you through the process, assist with negotiating, assist with inspections, save you money, and there is no costs to you.

Lennar builds a quality home at a good value based on my experience. My clients each received excellent service during the purchase process. I don't believe either of my clients has had issues after the initial purchase so I unfortunately do not have any feedback for Lennar's customer service after the initial purchase. I know they do provide multiple ways to contact them for warranty and service calls once you purchase your home.

Thank you,

Jesse Coffey
Keller Williams Realty

April 16