Any issues with the homes in The Highlands at Dove Mt? Any repair issues that come up?

I am considering looking there for a winter home. Thanks!
  • July 23 2013 - Tucson
  • 0

Best Answer

There were a handful of builders in this community. Most of these homes were well built but have begun to show some age. Since this is just my opinion, some of the homes and floor plans in the area are better than others. I know this area well and would be happy to speak with you in more detail regarding the community.

You will want to have a home inspection and termite inspection completed on the house during the inspection period so that you can be aware of the condition of the home that you are buying.

I have shown some in there, seem like well built homes in my opinion. Course it is just that, my opinion. Regardless of the home you make an offer on, highly recommend buyer get home inspection, termite inspection, & roof inspection during th buyers inspection period (standard period is 10 days in Arizona but can ask for more if preferred). Anything else that is a concern for buyer, get an inspection. Are you working with a Realtor? Please click on my profile, read past reviews & give me a call with questions or concerns as I have helped many out of state buyers find & buy a second home here in Tucson. Good luck with your search. Spirit