Profile picture for leslieck

Any lender who specializes in mortgage for foreign nationals in los angeles?

• May 21 2009 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Profile picture for ACI Broker
leslieck,

I'm not allowed to really market via this medium because the rules dont permit that, to answer your question directly might be considered by some as marketing, however I'll say this my wife's mom works for the italian consulate in Vancouver and my wife is an italian national, I'll even go as far as to say that I do alot of business with italian nationals; so much so that I even wrote an article on it feel free to check it out: http://acaciacoinc.com/blog/2009/04/19/can-a-foreigner-buy-a-home-in-the-us/

Lending to foreign nationals is more complicated than lending to nationals. Please specify your requirements.