Any prior experience with goodmortgage.com either negative or positive you can share with me?

• January 25 2013 - Pleasant View
  • 0

Always deal with an individually licensed Mortgage Banker that you can meet with face-to-face and is available when your schedule needs them to be.  Mortgages represent the single most amount of money that all of us commit to at one time.....make sure you are dealing with a professional that you have a comfort level with and can communicate well with.  I close on average 6-10 deals each month that are "fall-outs" from either local banks or online companies......some are denied within days of closing.  I am licensed in the State of VA if I can help you in any way.  Best of luck!

Profile picture for renaldo d
Avoid these guys at goodmortgage.com at all cost. ZERO feedback , ZERO support and ZERO concern for your closing schedule. This was a very bitter lesson and a horrible experience as a first time buyer. After sending money for fees etc, I was only able to access my Loan officer's voicemail for weeks..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..guys do not use this company. Learn from my mistake...

Over the years I have had more complaints from buyers and their agents concerning online lending companies!  My advise is talk to a Mortgage Banker in you local community.  Going a step further, i would talk to two or three!  

you can then compare rates and fees, personality and professionalism!  The lender works for YOU not the agent.  Also don't be shy, tell each lender that you are shopping around.  This approach tends to get the best facts from your 'future' lender.  ASK FOR EVERYTHING IN WRITING so you can compare later.

Best of luck!

Scott Cary-Broker

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
Visit the local lenders in your city or town.  Having someone you can sit down with and shake their hand will give you a better feel for the financing product you will be utilizing.  

Best of Luck,

Josh Barnett, Realtor 

I am not a fan of online mortgage companies. They can disappear and you have no one to sit and look at eye to eye. Is your local bank or mortgage company not good enough?