Profile picture for psbinc01

Any professional credit repair companies that mortgage co. recommend

Looking to buy in So. Calif. I need a professional credit repair company that home mortgage companies use or recommend. I need help not only having corrections made but they can also direct me on the proper lines of credit or credit cards to acquire so I can boost my FICO as high as possible.. Thank you for any help. Pamela
  • October 28 2013 - Saugus
  • 1

I like to recommend that my clients call my preferred lender who will guide them through some of the steps to get things going in a positive direction.  

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
Pamela:

Do not pay someone to do what you can do  yourself.  Credit repair is a racket.  Some mortgage brokers will help you for free if you in turn give them your business when you are ready to buy.

There are tons of free websites, blogs, sample credit repair letters and instructions out on the web.  Take the time to educate yourself and don't waste your money.

I've learned to do it myself and help my clients by instructing them what steps to take.  I've gotten scores up 60-100 points in less than 6 months.

Just google free credit repair and start reading.  Skip the first couple of results which are normally companies trying to lure you in.

Profile picture for CallTheSisters
GREG:

Before you post on these boards read the TOS
Self promotion is not permitted:
Good Neighbor Policy

Profile picture for psbinc01
Thank you...I will.

Profile picture for Greg Lew
[Spam deleted by Zillow moderator.]