Profile picture for nocctrial

Any real estate agents looking for an apprentice to mentor and help?

I'm wondering if there are any agents in the Calabasas, Woodland Hills or Tarzana areas that would be interested in getting help from someone new in the business. I've worked in marketing, public relations and advertising for the past ten years and am now trying to transition into real estate. I'm in the process of getting my license now. I do have experience: I worked for two top producing agents in Beverly Hills, doing their marketing as well as conducting open houses, meeting clients, managing MLS listings and files. I've done a lot of research and it seems like starting out as someone's assistant works well. If anyone has an interest, I'd love to help you with your business and learn from you.
  • January 22 - Calabasas

You should give a few different brokerages a call, and see if you can sit down and speak with the broker regarding opportunities in real estate.

Keep your options open, and consider all different aspects of what they have to offer - commission splits, expenses, leads, training, resources, etc.  I was paired with a great mentor when I first joined my agency, and I think that made a huge impact on how well I learned and picked up on things!

Gary Wolyn
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Realty
  • January 23

Profile picture for nocctrial
Thank you, I'll call your office once I get my license. Thanks again.
  • January 23

Profile picture for Aaron Scott
Give us a call when you have your license.  [Content removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]
  • January 22

I would actually have loved to work together if you had been in Michigan:)
  • January 22