Any realtors available this weekend to show Condo's in barefoot?

A. Realtor I had emailed with previously seems to not be working there anymore. We will be in are this weekend and wanted to visit some condo' in barefoot resort. Looking for mid to late afternoon sat or sun, for approx 2 hours. Any interest leave email address please . Thanks in advance.
  • August 22 2013 - North Myrtle Beach

When choosing a buyer's agent, make sure you interview carefully and not settle simply for someone who is available in a rush.    Choosing in a rush  may make you regret your decision.

I have emailed you the information. Thanks!

I would love to! Please let me know what you are looking for and I will spend as much time with you as you need. You call either call me at [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines] Hope to hear from you!
Sincerely,
Alyson Anderson
SC Real Estate Network