Profile picture for chu_70

Any referal of selling Agents at Columbus can match 4.5% commission?

October 16 2009 - Columbus

Chris please listen to Joan. She's given you valuable advice. You may also want to read the Good Neighbor Policy here for more information.

Wow Chris, I doubt chu_70 is interested in talking to you 2 years after posting.

Pretty funny considering you obviously didn't read the post just prior to yours from last February which commented on agents responding to old posts.

You have also been a member for over 2 years (although of your 876 contributions, only 2 are in the Q&A forum and the rest are photos) and should know better than to put contact information in your post.  The Good Neighbor policy is literally right under the reply box.

Hello!
 I would love to talk with you! If you commit to use the list agent as your buyer agent after your home is sold, some agents can be more flexible. I have no problem helping you save some money on your selling expenses IF you commit in writing to working with my group when you buy!
In short, I would advise you to look at what previous clients of the agents you consider have to say about his/her service, and trust me there are tons of very hard working agents who would love to help you SELL and BUY, and may consider being more flexible if they are working with you on both sides! Good Luck!

Chris Reed
[phone and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]

@Tammy:  The best Realtor we've ever worked with did it with  4.5%.   Her service was extraordinary, she staged at no extra cost to us and she provided a lot of other services above and beyond those provided by any other agent I've heard described.   In addition, the house sold at 98% of asking price in less than 30 days in a down market.  (She was not chosen by price)

I also look for agents who can pay attention to details, such as adding value by answering posts of the last few weeks rather than more than a year old.

February 07 2011
Profile picture for SoCal_Engr
While you rarely get more than you pay for, it is never a guarantee that you will get all that you paid for.

With that said, why start a REA search based on price alone? If you are going to employ someone, make sure they are employable first - then negotiate price.

You may even find that those with a clear mind and decent income flow are willing to negotiate price to keep both.

February 07 2011
The best Realtors know that you can't sell a house on such a small %.  Why would you want less than the best working for you? Remember you get what you pay for. Good Luck!

February 07 2011
Chu,
Be careful you get what you pay for.
Find a full service agent that will work for you, you will be happy with the net dollar!