Any under rated areas of Knoxville to consider?

I have posted a few questions, hoping to get some responses from anyone close by.  Trying to see if there are any areas that are kind of under the radar in Knox
  • November 12 2012 - Knoxville
  • 0

I agree that Fountain City has some nice areas.  Powell and Karns can have hidden gems and Powell is a growing area.  West Knox is a nice area, some parts are pricey but there are still some good deals to be found there as well.

Profile picture for tedfisher
I understand what you mean by "under the radar", but what are you looking for exactly?  Age of home, style, price range, etc  will all factor into narrowing down the 508 square miles of Knox County.  North Hills Neighborhood off Washington Pike in North Knoxville is one of the best kept secrets in town. There are area of Fountain City that are unique and largely unknown.  Hope that helps!  

Profile picture for wreynol4
Hello and thank you for your question.  I have always thought that historic North Knoxville, 4th and Gill and parts of Mechanicsville are under rated parts of town.  They are all convenient to everything but aren't quite as pricey as being on the lake or living up town in one of the high rises.  Hope this helps, please feel free to look at my page and contact me if you would.