Anyone have a HARP 2.0 program in NJ open to new customers?

I would like to refinance under the HARP 2.0 program and I meet the guidelines, but because my LTV ratio is higher then 125% I can't find anyone to work with me.  My current company doesn't offer the program.  Please help!
  • June 08 2012 - Parsippany-Troy Hills Township
  • 0

Profile picture for Mike_Davidson
User472172,

As a direct lender for FNMA and FLMC we do not have any LTV restrictions on fixed rate programs.  Feel free to contact me through my profile if you would like to discuss your options or simply want a second opinion if you've already started working with another lender.

My company is in NJ and we can definitely help you with Harp 2.0 if the property is fnma owned.  You can contact me directly through my profile.  We can even handle Harp 2.0 if there is existing mortgage insurance as well!  Best of luck to you.