Profile picture for cinjopen

Anyone have a clue about the forecast for home values in jax beach for the next five years?

• May 17 2010 - Jacksonville Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for vikhanh
Hi, it seems like you guys are local guys to Jax Beach.  Could you tell me about the mobile home park at 14019 Beach Blvd?  What kind of people who live here, such as retiree, vacationer or local people.  Is it a safe area for family with young children?  We might move up to a real house in a few years, but since the schools seems to be better at jax beach than in Jacksonville, and it's closer to the beach, we thought this could be a good start for the little money that we have to invest in.  How come I don't find any info. about this park on zillow? are they not considered "real" houses?  Any thought? Thanks,

In 5 years on average, maybe a net 16% growth. This is what my "crystal ball" sees... and if I were really able to tell you I would have sold all of my property in 1996.