Profile picture for btuck85

Anyone know of a good lender to FHA streamline through? No luck locally in Huntsville, AL

Keep getting a bunch of junk mail about streamlining my FHA loan.  I am not sure if I should trust them or not.  I would like to streamline as my current interest rate is 6.25%.  I have two mortgages through the Alabama, first time home buyers program.  Would like to do the streamline at little to no cost if possible.
Thanks for your help.
  • December 15 2009 - Huntsville
  • 0

expand your horizons, there are people outside of huntsville that can get the job done.

Profile picture for SunTrust
If you're trying to combine the two mortgages it won't be a streamline.

On the Zillow website, at the top of the page, go to Mortgage and Get Custom Quotes. You will find many mortgage professionals in your area and throughout the US. Good Luck!