Anyone know what date they are set to meet to revote on the Foreclosure Freeze?

I know it started in last month but I am unsure as to when they are set to revisit the issue. I am also interested because if they extend it again we may see home prices begin to increase for the first time in a long time. If inventory continues to decrease and they don't release new foreclosures to keep the number of available listings up supply will be very low for the cities increasing demand.
  • January 19 2012 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Profile picture for Rita Walker
From my understanding the freeze was just for the Christmas Holidays. I have seen nothing about an extension. Where is you info coming from?

Glad I could help Wes :)

I just learned something today. Thank you.

Banks can't file for foreclosure as of dec 2011.

Robert I did not know there was a freeze. I know in Las Vegas that AB 284 that was passed has stopped many Notices of Default from being filed. Part of the intent of the legislation was to stop fraudulent,fabricated,robosigned,paperwork from being filed with the court to start foreclosures. On the street the drumbeat Is getting louder for our leaders to do something to help. No one is sure what that is but it appears that there are a few proposals that may come forward soon. I would suggest that there will be no recovery in this country until the housing debacle is fixed. Thank You for your Question Suzie Marquardt Fahrnyteam@yahoo.com