Profile picture for danamattioli

Anyone live in Justison Landing in Wilmington Delaware?

Hi, this is Dana Mattioli from the Wall Street Journal. I am looking to interview residents of Justison Landing for a story I am working on. If you know of anyone please email me at Dana.Mattioli@wsj.com
  • October 27 2009 - Wilmington
  • 0

Profile picture for Bermuda One
Hello.  I have lived in the apartments at Justison Landing from very beginning.  I started living here in October.  It is great and close to so many things.  There is various turnover in staff as with any company for our front desk.  Valerie is manager and doing great job with beautiful flower pots out front for every season.  I pray my rent stays down.  I renew in March.  I don't want to move.  I love it here.  I feel safe and the area has been renovated.  A real nice place to call home.