Profile picture for Whitman Met

Anything you can do about a fake rating?

Someone just left me a 1 rating saying they called me and the rate was much higher than quoted. I've never even talked to this person! I've talked to three borrowers on the phone from here and all of them are in the midst of working with me.

• July 22 2008 - US
  • 3

Profile picture for Whitman Met

This person is obviously a fraud!

They quoted reviewed that they called me and my rate was higher than quoted, but well I ever quoted them on Zillow they reviewed somoene else a 5 that they closed with them!

http://www.zillow.com/profile/moto27/Review-written

Kat, Email Dave G the details and if it is bogus, he will take it off

Maybe it was Chuck Norris?

Profile picture for Whitman Met

Damn you Chuck Norris!

Profile picture for Whitman Met

I just re-read my 2nd post. I swear I am not drunk.

Funny... I believe you Kat

...shenanigans like this are one of the many many reason why we need CN here to kick some tail

Profile picture for Whitman Met

Ha.. After further review.. I see that the person they left the glowing review for, that they allegedly closed with before I ever quoted them, is the one and only Tim Elkins.

Contact Dave as noted he can correct/delete the bogas rating, He took care of one for me.

I also thought it was impossible to have 2 reviews from the same person.

This Tim person is a complete fraud and is a 100% disruption to quoting on Zillow. His quotes are 100% impossible, his attitude is flippant. Carl, it's time for you to make that call!

First thing in the morning.........

Closed on 07/02 and 07/22 by the same client.  That must be really fast turn around.  I'd like to have clients like that.

Thanks for pointing it out, GVD.

I am certain they will remove it for you Kat.

No worries.

Much like Josh and Chad, this guy just should not be here... Speaking of which, why is CM on the leaderboard, and not Robert S.???? Not cool. He has a higher rating, and actually has real reviews.

Kat,

I had a fake review -- contacted Zillow and reference it with an explanation that I had never even spoken to this person (via phone or email).  It did take a week, but they apologized and removed it.

I am sure it will be the same with you -- you are a straight -shooter and that should not be happening..

Hang in there and let us know how it goes.

DP

Profile picture for Mortgage Masters

Jenn, Good question...........Why is  Chad Melin still here? Does anyone know? Dave

I do.

CL-  Do tell.

Profile picture for Whitman Met

Saw Tim Elkins linked in profile. Started college in 97. Apparently, with his 12 years experience, he has been doing mortgages since his senior year in high school. That Tim is a super go getter.

Profile picture for shapiroamg

that is funny

Profile picture for Polaris Funding

I'm back on it Jen!  I had a refi closing this morning, and actually, I expect 2 more feedbacks this Friday with 2 more refi closings, and another purchase hopefully closing next Wednesday.  Things are really starting to pick up with Zillow deals. 

Rob S.

yay Rob!!!!

"There is my neighbor Nusultan Tuliakbay, he is pain in my a#$#$les. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio...he cannot afford. Great success!"

Profile picture for Polaris Funding

HA HA!!!  Please to meet.  Dziekuje!

Profile picture for Whitman Met
I did E-Mail Dave G but have had no response (help Dave!) I am weary to spend to much time quoting in the meantime as I don't want the low rating to impede my efforts!

Hi Whitman

Nobody deserves a bad rating from a customer who doesnt exist.

Im sure David G will get to it. I  know it sucks in the meantime but you will be fine.

Profile picture for Loan.Ed

Hang in there Kat.  I had a false rating removed as well.  It may take a while but they will get to it.

Kat - If you don't have any luck call on the phone and they will take care of it pronto

Hi Kat -

It's gone - it was obvious from the review that you and the borrower hadn't worked together. Sorry for the delay. Fastest route is to flag a review that doesn't meet our guidelines (see "flag content" link below reviews.)

Profile picture for Loan.Ed

David, thanks for the advice .

Profile picture for John Paunan

Yourloanfriend,

You have their phone number?  I've looked all over the site and haven't been able to find it.  Man, you must be special.

Profile picture for Loan.Ed

John,

Here is the # I have 206-470-7000.  I'm only giving it to you because you're also a Yankee hater. 

Loan.Ed

The Zillow Customer Service Dept is going to put a photo of you on the dart board in the break room 

go yanks!

1. 1
  2. 2