Profile picture for leahs.email

Apparently someone has "Claimed" my home?

Hi, I'm the owner of my home (5827 McBryde Ave, Richmond, CA), and I had "claimed" the property and corrected some of the incorrect information a few years back.  I went onto your site today, and information has changed, and it is still listed as being for sale (we tried to sell a while back, but pulled it off the market and decided to stay put 5 YEARS AGO).  It is no longer an active listing.  I would have changed the information on the site, but apparently someone else has claimed the property as well?  I'm not sure who all you allow to claim a property (apparently I could pull up any address & claim it?  Something seems wrong with that...), but the information needs correction.  PLEASE REMOVE THE FOR SALE LISTING FROM THE SITE.  If you have questions, please contact me or my husband at the phone number below.

Leah Mendoza (owner, with Paul Mendoza, of 5827 McBryde Avenue, Richmond, CA)
(510) 235-8025
  • February 12 2012 - Richmond

Here's a link to the listing feed coming to Zillow.   I would phone the agent listed on this feed source and give her heck and ask her to remove it from the feed promptly (say within three business days).  Ask for it to be totally deleted, not just inactivated.    Your property is listed for sale on several sites on the internet, all going back to that one agent.

Profile picture for Caveat Emptor
I've flagged your listing for review by zillow staff, they can help, but it takes a while for them to get around to it sometimes.

the best way to get quick service is to contact one directly.

here is the contact info for Ice L.