Profile picture for presssto

Apprasial 1210 Calcione Henderson Nevada

This property is currentlbeing offered for sale but you don have an apprasial amt on it . What is the Zestimate please...?  Thank you

Raj
  • March 25 2011 - Lake Las Vegas
  • 0

If you send me the criteria you are looking for I can send you a link to the matching properties throughout the Las Vegas/Henderson Valley. 

Hi Raj,
1210 Calcione has an accepted offer on the property. I don't know if that has an affect on the Zestimate not being visible.
I am showing 11 homes in that neighborhood that are available.
Feel free to call or e mail me if I can help further.
Chris Elder

Profile picture for kmelendez
You need a market analysis with like properties in the area for comparables. Call me I can help...702-682-1395

Zestimate is Zillow's estimate, follow is the link to the subject property detail page which shows the property's value is about $180K, however Zestimate has its error of +-15% from the market value, the best you can do that hire the local real estate agent to do the Comparable Market Analysis to get the better estimate.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1210-Calcione-Dr-Henderson-NV-89011/66860355_zpid/