Profile picture for vvr_2011

Appreciate GEF Estimates for following 2 scenarios

I am looking for some estimates on the following 2 scenarios for house purchase in Alameda county 

Credit score : 760+
Purchase price $560,000

Looking for information on 

30 year fixed with a) 10% and b) 20% down.

• May 08 2011 - San Jose
  • 0

For a GFE, we would need more information than what you have provided. You can contact me for a detailed quote and I would be happy to provide one to you.  I am local to the area, let me know if you are interested in meeting to discuss the options and the rates.

George is correct. I would be happy to assist you if you would like to contact me. What you may be looking for is a fee sheet to compare lenders costs. Feel free to contact me anytime. Pre approvals are free!

If you need a referral to a lender please contact me and I would be happy to help.  Thanks!

As the coach indicated below, we lenders are no longer allowed to issue GFEs without certain minimum criteria. Your questions above lacks several key items in order for us to issue you a GFE. But we can give you something less official upon request until the new law's requirements are met. You just need to make a request to a specific person.

Best of Luck!

I doubt anyone will throw aout a GFE on this question because you really can't do that with this information, however I would recommend:

1.  Finding someone that you like and trust to do this deal for you.  All fees and such are pretty regulated meaning that you will more than likely have the same deal no matter where you go, but if you don't like and trust the person, you will have issues.

2.  Find the best "terms" meaning the person who you choose should be able to educate you on the best loan wether that's conventional or FHA, 30 year, 20 year etc...all based on your short and long term goals.

3.  The working relationship is more important than what they make.  For me personally, I would pay more to get a better job done and have a better experience on pretty much anything. 

Profile picture for shapiroamg
put a mortgage request in the mortgage marketplace.