Profile picture for Doug2008

Appreciation trends, how to find?

How can I learn the recent and historical appreciation & depreciation trends for the area I'm looking for, in the Biloxi MS area?
  • Question refers to 19231 Fenton Dedeaux Rd, Kiln, MS 39556
  • 0

Profile picture for Brent Allison
Our company provides great information on local trends based on sales that are second to none.

Doug2008, I have done this For The Oaks subdivsion. We can do it the easy way and compare Printouts from the Gulf Coast MLS, or a time consuming way. Email me if you have further interest.

Sidebar: Because nearly all homes are recorded as sold for $10, public records are of little use. The MLS, as imperfect as it is, provides members with astounding data if you are willing to spend time and fish for it.

Other than that, an appraiser might be able to help you, or possibly a title company. I only do that in 3 cases:
#1: Listing a Home
#2: Selling a Home
#3: Fee for Service.