Profile picture for atomic13

Are CDD fees part of the annual taxes shown on Zillow, or IN ADDITION TO?

Hi all.  I cannot seem to find a straight answer for this or maybe I am using the wrong keywords.  If I understand CDD fees correctly, they appear as a line item on the annual tax bill (I am referring to St John's county, FL, specifically, if that helps).  My question is, when I look on Zillow, and I see the annual taxes section, does that number INCLUDE the CDD fee for the home, then?  Or is the CDD in addition to the tax listed?

Ex: House we are interested in is $200,000, has an HOA of $50 annually, and a CDD of $2000 annually (note: I usually go to another site to find the HOA and CDD b/c Zillow doesn't show them).  The prior year's tax listed is $3500.  Is that CDD of $2000 INCLUDED in the tax of $3500, or is it in addition to it, for the purposes of trying to estimate my monthly payment?

Thanks so much for your help.
  • September 12 2013 - Saint Johns
  • 0