Profile picture for stan_tsai

Are there any chance this house will be back on the market again? I am very interested.

• Question refers to 2460 Harrisburg Ave, Fremont, CA 94536
  • 0

Hi Stan,

That home at least for now is off the market. There are many other homes on the market in Fremont. If you are not working with and agent, I would be happy to help you.

My office is also in Fremont so if you want to see more homes in the area, [contact information removed by Zillow moderator] I can send you a list of all the homes currently in Fremont, Ca and make appointments to show you the ones you are interested in.

Meena Gujral
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator]