Profile picture for SimpleLifeProperties

Are there any lenders doing a _true_ FHA Streamline Refi on an investment property?

NFCU claimed they did FHA Streamline Refi, but then they wanted to verify income, employement, and credit.  That is not a stream line loan.   This is an investment property owned by my wife before we were married, and she currently just manages our rental properties, sole proprietor, so we can't provide all this.  Besides, it's not required by HUD as explained in 4155.
  • July 13 2012 - Greensboro
  • 0

Did you ever find a lender that was able to assist you? I can do FHA streamlines on investment properties. I am licensed through the bank in all 50 states. These loans are locked and closed in 35 days or less. Only documentation needed from the borrower is and ID / Drivers License and an asset statement showing. The asset statement is to show they have the funds to establish a new escrow account and also pay the one month of interest FHA charges. Due to the FHA max mortgage calculator these are not allowed to be rolled in. No appraisal is needed on this transaction we would be using the original purchase price.  If I can be of any assistance to any please view my profile for contact information. Thank you in advance - James